Shearon Environmental Design is seeking a well-qualified design-oriented individual to join our design team in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
Shearon Environmental Design is a family-owned landscape design/build/maintenance firm with branches in Plymouth Meeting & Downingtown, PA and Princeton & Voorhees, NJ. Since 1974, Shearon has provided top quality landscape design/build services to a wide range of commercial, institutional and high-end residential clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Shearon maintains several specialty divisions including Shearon Golf focusing on golf course design, restoration and construction; and Shearon Sports offering a comprehensive approach to athletic field design, construction and management. The successful candidate will be expected to interface with all branches and divisions within the company.
Prospective candidates shall possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Contracting with a design focus or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience in landscape design/build firm or closely connected trade.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
• Strong hand graphic, color rendering and verbal presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage the design process from conceptual design through construction documentation and implementation
• Extensive knowledge of plant material, including identification and utilization in the landscape
• Knowledge of other landscape elements including hardscape, irrigation, grading, drainage and low voltage lighting
Benefits include competitive salary, bonus program, 401K, vacation, medical, and tuition reimbursement.
Qualified candidates should send the following items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter highlighting applicable experience and interests
• Work samples of AutoCAD work and Design Rendering including but not limited to: Construction drawing sets, construction details, master plans, hand sketches/graphics/rendering, digital graphics/rendering
• Three references